Organizations of all sizes and Governments understand the growing importance of IT in maintaining competitiveness, greater development and increased efficiency. The lack of capacity to recognize and accurately prepare for the changes in business landscape, ill structured change management strategies cannot improve efficiencies or provide long term results. This is a major contributor to the widely held view that the actual performance does not justify the investment in IT for improved business performance.
For successful accomplishment of business objectives, it is not sufficient enough to know what to do but also know the right way to do it. The selection, deployment and management of the IT processes may fail to achieve the expected return on investment if we do not bridge the gap between these activities. IT is that one business process that intimately impacts all other processes.
Organizations that fail to master IT will be at a progressive disadvantage.
The speed of developments in IT has ignited a bewildering set of issues, thoughts and choices and remains an unchartered territory for many small businesses that are willing but unsure of the steps to take, to break from the traditional technical comfort zone.
GTC offers IT Strategy consulting services to help businesses and Governments to unravel the immense potential of IT to improve
performance at all levels.
What makes us specialists is
- We provide our clients with IT strategies that best align with their business strategies.
- Our experience and expertise has given us the wisdom to first analyze the industry in which the firm is, its strengths, weaknesses and the opportunity for growth as well as the threats associated with it to design a strategy suitable for individual firms rather than ‘one size fits all’ approach.
- IT strategy that is tailored to suit the information requirement of the organization and implemented through an adaptive organizational culture.
- Implementation through a combination of roll out techniques that are strategically aligned to the business needs.
- Guidance on appropriate procurement decisions to maximize the benefits from IT investments.